Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Hello My Friend!

Hi, everyone!!  This week's Color Challenge over at Splitcoast is Old Olive, Calypso Coral, and Real Red.  On a white panel, I sponged red, coral, and olive over a silhouette mask (Prima Co.).  The CAS (Clean and Simple) Challenge this week is stitching/faux stitching, so I paper pierced the edges and used the Faux Stitching technique by connecting the pierced holes with a white chalk marker.  The silhouette was spritzed in olive by using my Air Art Tool and an olive marker.  The sentiment is from "Sentiments Collection 2" by Our Daily Bread designs.  Olive pearls were added as the only embellishment. I made this card in about 25 minutes....yay, another record for me!!

ODBD Sentiment Collection 2, Card Designer Angie Crockett

Thanks for stopping by!!

Blessings,

ODBD Designer Angie Crockett

No comments: