Saturday, August 3, 2013

The Fairest Blossom

Hi, everyone!  I'm so happy that it's Saturday.....time for more stamping!!!!  I will be submitting this project for several Dare To Get Dirty Challenges at Splitcoast Stampers, along with today's Inspiration Challenge #400......I LOVE coffee and would drink it all day if I could, so I chose this inspirational piece, from National Geographic, which I would love to have for my stamp room!!

My Time Made Easy "Tote All Package" by Angie Crockett

For my project, I used the Tote-All Package template from My Time Made Easy...this was very fun and pretty simple to make....and extra fun to decorate!!! The sentiment is from the Bold Botanicals Digital Stamp Set and the pattern paper is Botanical Beauties 'Sunflower Sprinkles'.

Here are some additional views.....a close up of the front and one of the back which has the cutest pocket!  The cardstock I used is espresso brown, although it looks like black in the photos.


The flower is by Prima, the ribbon by May Arts, the pearls are from Zva Creative, and the sentiment panel and mat were cut out with Spellbinders Labels Four which matched the design of the tote flap.


Thanks for stopping by today!

Have a blessed weekend!!