Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Have a Sweet Day!

Hi, everyone!  Today I have a "sweet" card I would like to share with you.  This is a birthday card I made using the "What's The Scoop?" set by North Coast Creations.  To create the Neopolitan triple scoop, the ice cream  scoop was stamped onto vanilla, light pink, and cocoa.....the cone was stamped on caramel cardstock.  All of the pieces were cut out and popped up over a panel which was scored with my Scor-buddy.  The cherry was stamped, colored with markers, cut out, then added Ranger Glossy Accents.  Paper piercing, grosgrain ribbon, and cocoa colored pearls were added as finishing touches.

North Coast Creations "What's The Scoop?" Card Designer Angie Crockett

Thanks for stopping by today!!

Blessings,

North Coast Creations Guest Designer Angie Crockett

5 comments:

Judy said...

Great CAS card....I find them harder to do sometimes. This looks awesome.

xo

Jonia said...

I love your card Angie! Hope you are doing well my friend!

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

Too sweet, Angie!! That is too cute!! Love the icecream cone and sentiment!!
hugs,
Chris

Mary Ann said...

Love your card1Super cute!!!

Mary said...

What a fun little card Angie!