Saturday, April 6, 2013

Burst Into Song, You Mountains!

Hi, everyone!  Happy Saturday!!  I will be working on taxes this weekend (ugh), but had to squeeze in the Inspiration Challenge from Splitcoast before I get started.  I chose this Biking book from Patina for inspiration.  This is a birthday card for a co-worker.  I wanted to make a CAS (clean and simple) card, so I went to the gallery at Splitcoast and searched for both "CAS" and "Masculine" and I discovered this beautiful card by Karen Dunbrook to CASE (copy and share everything)....thanks for the design inspiration, Karen!!

ODBD "Keep Climbing" Designer Angie Crockett

The stamps used are from the "Keep Climbing" set by Our Daily Bread designs.  I used 2 pieces of scratch paper (and non-permanent adhesive) to mask off the stamped and sponged area.  Some baker's twine and a button were all the embellishments needed.  I will definitely make more like this.....quick and easy!!!

Thanks for visiting!  Have a wonderful weekend!!!

ODBD  Designer Angie Crockett

2 comments:

JD/ Jill said...

Beautiful card!

Grace Baxter said...

Angie, this is just lovely. That verse always makes me get a lump in my throat. Such an awesome God we serve!