Tuesday, April 6, 2010

April Fool's Day Prank Revealed

Last week, us "Breadsticks" (the Design Team) at Our Daily Bread designs played an April Fool's joke on Kelley (the owner of ODBD) by case-ing and posting each other's cards instead of our own. It was not easy, but Kelley did an awesome job of guessing who created which card! The gorgeous card which I had posted HERE was created by Connie....isn't it awesome?!

This is the card I made for the April Fool's release, which Dawn posted on her blog. I cased this gorgeous card by Dawn....I loved the white embossing on the Kraft paper, the embossed panel down the side and the gorgeous ribbon. For my card, I used the new ODBD set, "Mom", embossed in white, then colored with markers. The floral embossed panel was highlighted with chalks; the edge punched with a Martha Stuart border punch. The ribbon was recycled from a gift box, so I do not know the brand. The pearls are Basic Grey Opaline.



Below is a birthday card for my hubby's Grandmother....check out "Biker Granny" from this post! I have used Gloria's Sketch Tuesday Challenge from Christian Paper Crafts for the layout, Basic Grey 'Green at Heart' designer paper, May Arts Satin Ribbon tied with my Bow Easy, Zva Creative Pearls, and the verse is from Our Daily Bread designs' "Scripture Collection 4".


Thanks for stopping by today! Have a blessed week!!

2 comments:

Grace said...

Oh Angie my dear... you have two amazing cards here! I loved your cased card for the April's Fools hop! The richness of the colors on the Kraft and that yummy green ribbon had me at first glance! Your second one is so pretty! Can I be one of your hubby's grannies? Love this layout and all the little details... the gorgeous ribbon and pearls... your perfect piercing and the wonderful verse! Gorgeous!!!

Kelley said...

What did that commenter say just above me? Hhhmm...I bet she said that your cards are so AWESOME!!!!!