Monday, December 21, 2009

Christian Paper Crafts- Case-ing Mary and Natalie!

Happy Monday, everyone!!! I was so happy to be able to enjoy some stamping this past weekend! For the month of December, our Design Team over at Christian Paper Crafts is being featured each week on Case Artist Saturday. My first card is a case of Natalie's awesome snowflake card. Check out Natalie's blog or CPC gallery!!! I used the snowflakes and sentiment from "Peace & Joy" from Our Daily Bread designs. Also, Jen's Color Monday challenge today is to use purple, white, and black optional. I stamped the snowflakes and sentiment with Elegant Eggplant, colored them with Almost Amethyst, then colored them again with a Stardust Gelly Roll Glitter Pen. Finished with some "Glacier" Glimmer Mist and Hero Arts Pearls This was so fun and easy!!!

My second card was also super fun to make!! Mary has been featuring the rest of the DT, so it was my pleasure to pay tribute to her as well!! I cased this gorgeous card from Mary's gallery....you can see her blog here. I used SEI "Jolie Chocolat" designer paper, May Arts pink daisy ribbon, the new Martha Stuart Monarch butterfly punch, EK Success Dotted Scallop border punch, Pearl Glimmer Mist, and Basic Grey Opaline Pearls to finish.

Thanks for stopping by today!! God Bless!!

5 comments:

Kelley said...

Beaituful card...love those shades of purple!! And the butterfly card is a beautie...with one of my fave papers!

Grace said...

Angie this is soooo pretty! The sketch is awesome and like Kelley... I love the colors!!! Love the second one too!!! You always bless me my friend!

Natalie said...

Big HUG to you my friend!!! Your cards are beautiful!

mtnmaw said...

I love Our Daily Bread stamps and their gallery of cards. Thanks for sharing your talent.

Robyn said...

Angie, thanks for helping me navigate the blog hop! It has been a beautiful view, all the way. Your blog and creations are no exception! I thought I knew which sets were my favs, until I saw how they are used all along! I have had flowersoft in my stash for several months and havent been able to make it beautiful, like it supposed to be!