Saturday, May 16, 2009

Sing to the Lord Triple Challenge Birthday Card




Today's card was made for a very special friend....I won't mention names just in case she reads my blog every day! Three different challenges were covered here: Christian Papercrafts Magazine sketch challenge and Featured Artist of the week (Deedee); also Splitcoast's Inspiration Challenge to find your inspiration from this room shown in Country Living Magazine. I instantly thought of this gorgeous dsp from K & Co, called Madeline. The card I am case-ing from Deedee is here. I kept the layout the same, but used different colors and embellies....this layout fit Danielle's sketch perfectly, so why not kill three birds with one stone? The verse is from Sing To The Lord by Our Daily Bread Designs. I sprayed the finished card with Irridescent Gold Glimmer Mist...unfortunately it does not photograph well, but looks GORGEOUS in person!! The dsp, metallic gold paper, pearls, prima flower , and Glimmer Mist are all from the ODBD store also......you HAVE to check out all of the new stuff Kelley is carrying now!!!
Thanks for stopping by! Have a blessed weekend!!!!

6 comments:

Kelley said...

Oh, my goodness..this is WONDERFUL!!! Love the flower embellie!

Kim said...

That's a lot of bird-killin', girl! Such lovely results!

Tosha Leyendekker said...

Stunning!! Love the paper, the sentiment, and that fabulous flower!! WOWseroo!!

Natalie said...

What a beautiful choice in colors and embellishments! Your card is beautiful!

Kathy Jones said...

This is absolutely stunning!!! Lucky friend you have, I'm sure she's going to love it!!!

Lorelie Kim said...

I think this is one of Judy's words, but I'm gonna have to use it here...your cards are GORGEMUS!!!